Photographed by: Daniella Guzzo Photography
Skincare and makeup for this look was provided by Nuxe and Pür Minerals…
Get the look with these simple steps:
1. Moisturize the skin with Nirvanesque Light
2. Apply a dime size amount of Pur Minerals Color Correcting Primer (Prep & Perfect) Neutral.
2. Even out the complexion by applying Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup.
3. Brighten under the eyes by dabbing Disappearing Act 4-in-1 Concealer in Medium.
3. Warm up the complexion and contour the face with Mineral Glow .
4. Dust on Marble Powder in Pink to the apples of the cheeks For a fresh hint of color.
5. Sweep the Vanilla color from Perfect Fit Eye Shadow Trio in “Wild Child” on the entire eyelid.
5. Using Mineral Eye Defining Pencil with Smudger in Black Amethyst Eye Pencil, line the lash line starting from the inner corner of the eye, extending to the outer corner. Rim the lower lash line using the same pencil.
6. Use the same eye pencil as above to create a banana crease. To do this, draw a clean line in the crease (eye socket) from the outer corner of the eye toward the inner corner of the eye. Use the opposite end of the eye pencil to gently smudge the line with the smudger.
7. With a tapered brush, softly blend medium tone shade, from the eye shadow trio, into the crease to soften the crease line.
8. Curl the lashes and apply Double Ego Mascara
9. Finish the look Pout Plumping Lip Gloss in spiced Barite.