Get the look with these easy steps:
- Start by moisturizing the skin with NUXE “Nirvanesque”, followed by HD Primer #0, by Make Up For Ever, to enhance the skin’s texture and prepare the skin for makeup.
- Even out the complexion with Make Up For Ever HD Foundation #118, an oil free foundation that provides flawless looking skin.
- Contour the face with NARS “Laguna” bronzer to enhance the cheek bones.
- Fill in the eyebrows using Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow Corrector #25, to frame the eyes.
- Apply Make Up For Ever Eye Primer on the entire lid and brow bone, and blend in with your finger. This will reinforce the eye shadow hold and intensify the color.
- Blend on a shimmering champagne toned eye shadow (Make Up For Ever #126) onto the inner half of your eye lid using Mint brush #22
- Using Mint Brush #20 to contour the crease area (eyeball socket) with a medium taupe brown eye shadow (Make Up For Ever #127) and softly blend in toward the middle of the eye.
- Using a black cream liner (Make Up For Ever Aqua Black) or pencil liner, start from the inner corner of the eye and trace a fine line along the lash line toward the middle of the eye. Using short feathering strokes, thicken the liner (to your desired thickness) and continue to line the eyes toward the outer corners; thus creating a cat eye liner.
- Dip Mint Brush #24 into a matte black eye shadow (Make Up For Ever #4) and apply color on the outer corner of the crease, and blend the outer tip of the eyeliner into the crease by using small circular motions. This will deepen and define the eye contour.
- Pat a peachy-gold shadow (Make Up For Ever #152) to the center of the eye (or 3/4 way in from the outer corner), to add dimension and to transition the light color (from the inner corner of the eye) into the dark color.
- Use a champagne colored shadow (Make Up For ever #126) below the brow bone for highlight.
- Apply a hint of blush on the apples of the cheeks with NARS “Deep Throat”
- Curl the lashes with Shiseido Eyelash Curler and apply black mascara.
- Brighten under the eyes with Laura Mercier “Secret Camouflage #3″
- Apply Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Belisima to the lips and Nadia Albano Lipgloss in Tipsy for a touch of shine.
Prepare the hair with KMS California “Free Shape Hot Flex Spray“, for heat activated shaping and hold. Use a 1.5” barrel curling iron to create a soft curl and leave the curls to cool for 3 minutes. Then finger through the hair to create an unstructured tousled style and slightly back brush the crown area, for added volume. Finished the style by spraying KMS California “Hair Play Dry Wax” for dimensional texture and matte finish.