Photographed by: Daniella Guzzo Photography
Get the look with these easy steps…
- Start by moisturizing the skin, followed by Make Up For Ever HD Primer #0
- Apply a dime size amount of Make Up For Ever HD Foundation #118 to even out the complexion with a matte finish
- Contour the face with NARS “Laguna”
- Fill in the eyebrows with Revlon Brow Fantasy in dark brown
- Apply MAC “Vanilla” eyeshadow on the entire eyelid to create a blank canvas
- Apply Benefit “Stay Don’t Stray” Eye Primer
- Using MAC “Blooz” Eye Kohl Pencil, start from the inner corner of the eye and trace a fine line along the lash line toward the middle of the eye. Thicken the liner to your desired thickness, as you continue the liner, and extend it slightly beyond the outer corner of the eye.
- With a firm angled liner brush, refine the liner and wing the outer corner.
- Next, trace a line directly above the blue eye liner (as in step #7) using MAC “Minted” Eye Khol Pencil, thus creating a mirrored double liner effect.
- Gently lifting the eye lid, to expose the inner portion of the eye lid, and line the eyes with Indigo pencil, then lightly rim the lower lash line using the same pencil.
- Curl the lashes and apply Joe Fresh Lash Plump Mascara in black. (available at Superstore and Joe Fresh stores across Canada)
- Brighten under the eyes with Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer in #3.
- Dust on NARS “Deep Throat” blush for a hint of color on the cheeks.
- Finish the look Joe Fresh Lipstick in “Melon” for a retro matte finish. (available at Superstore and Joe Fresh stores across Canada)