Photographed by: Daniella Guzzo Photography
Get the look with these easy steps…
- After moisturizing, apply Make Up For Ever HD Primer #0 to even out the skin and `prepare the face for foundation.
- Using one pump of Make Up For Ever HD Foundation #118, start from the center of the face and blend the foundation outward using Mint Brush #42, to even out the complexion. For those of you looking for fuller coverage, use two pumps of foundation.
- Warm up the compexion and contour the face with NARS “Laguna” bronzer. Apply with Mint Brush #46.
- Lightly fill in the eyebrows with Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Brown.
- Using your ring finger, apply MAC “For Effect” paint pot (limited edition color) on the entire eyelid up to the crease. You can also try MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in “Dangerous Cuveé” to get a similar effect.
- Even out the paint pot with MAC “Satin Taupe” eye shadow, starting from the crease and blend upward slightly beyond the eyeball socket, using Mint Brush #24.
- Line the lower and upper lash line with “For Effect” or “Dangerous Cuveé” using an angled liner brush (Mint Brush #26). Apply this product through to the inner coner of the eye and follow with MAC “Contrast” eyeshadow deepen and smudge out the lower and upper lash line.
- Gently lift the eye lid, to expose the inner portion of the eye lid, and line the eyes with MAC “Blooz” Eye Kohl Pencil. Repeat this step on the lower lash line.
- Curl the lashes and apply Joe Fresh Lash Plump Mascara in black.
- Brighten under the eyes with Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer in #3 and Mint Brush #12
- Use your ring finger to apply Joe Fresh Cream Blush in “Bloom” to the apples of your cheeks (available at Joe Fresh Stores and Superstore across Canada)
- Dab the “Bloom” Cream blush to the center of the lips and blend your lips together to great a lip stain, then layer it with a hint of Sephora Glossy Gloss in “Precious Pink”.