Get the look with these easy steps…
- Start by moisturizing the skin with “Angelica Hydration Cream“, by L’Occitane.
- Apply a dime size amount of Make Up For Ever Face and Body Foundation in # 32 , mixed with 1 pump of Make Up For Ever Uplight Luminizer Gel, to even out the complexion and create the look of naturally glowing skin.
- Lightly dust bronzing powder to contour the face (forehead, under cheekbones, t-zone area and neck), using to create a natural “sunkissed” warm glow.
- Naturally shape and control the eyebrows by using Make Up For Ever Brow Seal Transperant Eyebrow Gel
- Apply Make Up For Ever Eyeshadow #126 over the the entire eye, using Make Up For Ever Brush #244
- Using Make Up For Ever Brush #242, contour the eyes with Make Up For Ever eye shadow in #127.
- Tightline the eyes by gently lifting the eye lid to expose the inner portion of the eye lid and lining the eyes with brown Aqua Eyes in 2L , to define the eyes and enhance the eyes.
- Curl the lashes and apply 1 coat of Deep Brown Smoky Lash Mascara by Make Up For Ever.
- Brighten under the eyes with Make Up For Ever Lift Concealer #3, infused with Vitamin A and E.
- Dust on a hint of Make Up For Ever Blush #8, with Make Up For Ever Double End Sculpting Brush #158
- Finish the look with Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense #22, then blot with a tissue.