Get the look with these easy steps, featuring Estee Lauder Cosmetics:
- Start by moisturizing the skin with Estee Lauder “Resilience Lift Firming and Sculpting Face and Neck Creme”.
- Apply a dime size amount of Estee Lauder “Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation“ in 1W2 , to even out the complexion and create a flawless finish.
- Contour the face with Estee Lauder “Bronze Goddess“ bronzer, in medium, to enhance the cheek bones (available in March/April 2014)
- Using Estee Lauder “Double Wear Stay-in-Place Brow Lift Duo“, in Rich Brown, fill in the brows to frame the eyes.
- Sweep the pale linen eye shadow color, from the Estee Lauder’s “Bronze Goddess “The Nudes” Eyeshadow Palette” (available in March/April 2014) , over the entire eye lid to brighten the eyes.
- Using the medium brown color in the shadow palette, contour the crease area (eyeball socket) and softly blend in toward the middle of the eye.
- Press the gold color in the shadow palette onto the middle of the eye, for color blending and simmering dimension.
- To create a retro cat-eye look, use a charcoal colored eye pencil (Estee Lauder Automatic Eye Pencil Duo). Start from the inner corner of the eye and trace a fine line along the lash line toward the middle of the eye. Using short feathering strokes, continue from the middle of the eye and thicken the liner (to your desired thickness) and continue to line the eyes toward the outer corners.
- Lightly rim the lower lash line with the charcoal pencil, then use an angled liner brush and rim the inside corner of the eye with gold and blend out toward the middle of the eye.
- Curl the lashes and apply Estee Lauder “Sumptuous Infinity Mascara“ in black.
- Brighten under the eyes with Estee Lauder “Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer” in Warm Light.
- Using your ring finger, dab and blend on Estee Lauder’s new “Bronze Goddess Cheek Glow” cream blush, in a deep coral shade, onto the apples of the cheeks (available March/April 2014) to create the look of supple glowing skin.
- Finish the look Estee Lauder’s “Pur Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick” in “Emotional”