Photographed by: Daniella Guzzo Photography
Get the look with these simple steps…
- Start by moisturizing the skin with Estee Lauder “Resilience Lift Firming and Sculpting Face and Neck Creme”.
- Apply a dime size amount of Estee Lauder “Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation“ in 1W2 , to even out the complexion and create a flawless finish.
- Contour the face with Estee Lauder “Bronze Goddess“ bronzer, in medium, to enhance the cheek bones.
- Using Estee Lauder “Double Wear Stay-in-Place Brow Lift Duo“, in Rich Brown, lightly fill in the brows to frame the eyes.
- Apply Laura Mercier Eye Primer Eye Basics in “Linen” to enhance the durability of the eye makeup.
- Sweep Laura Mercier’s Baked Eye Color in “Ballet Pink” over the entire eye lid to brighten the eyes.
- Apply Laura Mercier Baked Eye Color in “Terracotta” in the crease area (eyeball socket) and softly blend in toward the inner corner of the eye; creating a cut crease.
- Using an angled liner brush, sweeping “Terracotta” eye color along the lower lashe line, from the inner corner to the outer corner.
- Curl the lashes and generously apply Estee Lauder “Sumptuous Infinity Mascara“ in black.
- Brighten under the eyes with Laura Mercier “Secret Camouflage” #3.
- Using a small blush brush, apply the rose-plum shade, from the Aerin Kaleidolight Palette, to the cheeks (two fingers away from the nostrils) and lightly sweep up toward the temple.
- Finish the look with Aerin Rose Balm Lipstick in “Pretty”.